This is a practical hands-on seminar to convey effective methods to plan and conduct user acceptance testing. This is one of the few UAT training courses available that teaches a non-technical and easily learned process for testing computer systems from a business process perspective. This software testing training course deals with testing issues from both the process and human perspectives.
You will learn the terminology, the unique issues, and the process for performing user acceptance testing. As a result of attending this seminar, you should have a good working knowledge of what it takes to plan and conduct a very effective user acceptance test in your own organization.
User acceptance testing does not need to be overwhelming and intimidating. Learn the issues and processes for effectively testing business processes by attending this hands-on course.
Structured User Acceptance Testing will help you become more comfortable and confident in designing and performing a test that models how an organization will use a particular application to conduct business. You will emerge from this two-day session knowing how to develop test scenarios, test scripts and test cases. You will also have a working knowledge of how to coordinate all of the aspects of a user acceptance test into a smoothly flowing test.
Whether you are planning to test vendor-developed or in-house developed applications, the process and techniques covered in this course can enable you to identify the most effective tests and maintain a high level of test coverage.
This course takes about 16 hours to complete, including exercises. The narrated slide shows total about 8 hours.
Return on Investment
Who Will Benefit
- Learn how to find costly and embarrassing problems before your customers find them.
- Learn a proven process for designing a test that models your business, not what's on paper.
- Understand the key issues in dealing with the people issues of testing.
- Learn how to design tests that adequately cover your business processes and the people and things you process through your business processes.
- Get the most out of your existing investment in testing and how to leverage that investment for user acceptance testing.
- Advance your career by broadening your testing expertise.
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Plan an acceptance test for any size computer system
- Identify test cases that will simulate real-life conditions
- Determine if a system meets acceptance criteria
- Track the progress of an acceptance test
- Deal with the many issues and attitudes encountered during a typical acceptance test.
- Write informative test reports
- End-users and customers of software
- QA/Test Managers
- Test analysts
- Software vendors
The program requires no IT knowledge or experience. Prior testing or QA knowledge is not a pre-requisite. Program Information
This course can also be presented at your location. Contact us for information about how to bring this course into your organization.