This is a special fast track version of the full structured user acceptance testing course. This version is only offered as a online course. It contains the five core modules of the full Structured User Acceptance Testing course and takes about 8 hours to complete the course, including exercises. Each of the five core modules contain the same information as those same modules in the full course.
This is one of the few courses available that teaches a non-technical and easily learned process for testing computer systems from a business process perspective. This course deals with testing issues from both the process and human perspectives. You will learn the terminology, the unique issues, and the process for performing user acceptance testing.
As a result of attending this seminar, you should have a good working knowledge of what it takes to plan and conduct a very effective user acceptance test in your own organization.This course takes about 8 hours to complete, including exercises. The narrated slide shows total over 5 hours.
Structured User Acceptance Testing will help you become more comfortable
and confident in designing and performing a test that models how an
organization will use a particular application to conduct business. You
will emerge from this two-day session knowing how to develop test
scenarios, test scripts and test cases. You will also have a working
knowledge of how to coordinate all of the aspects of a user acceptance
test into a smoothly flowing test.
Whether you are planning to
test vendor-developed or in-house developed applications, the process
and techniques covered in this course can enable you to identify the
most effective tests and maintain a high level of test coverage.
acceptance testing does not need to be overwhelming and intimidating.
Learn the issues and processes for effectively testing business
processes by attending this hands-on course.Return on Investment
Who Will Benefit
- Learn how to find costly and embarrassing problems before your customers find them.
- Learn a proven process for designing a test that models your business, not just what's on paper.
- Understand the key issues in dealing with the people issues of testing.
Learn how to design tests that adequately cover your business
processes and the people and things you process through your business
- Get the most out of your existing investment in testing and how to leverage that investment for user acceptance testing.
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Plan an acceptance test for any size computer system
- Identify test cases that will simulate real-life conditions
- Determine if a system meets acceptance criteria
- Track the progress of an acceptance test
- Deal with the many issues and attitudes encountered during a typical acceptance test.
- Write informative test reports
- Advance your career by broadening your testing expertise.
- End-users and customers of software
- QA/Test Managers
- Test analysts
- Software vendors
The program requires no IT knowledge or experience. Prior testing or QA knowledge is not a pre-requisite.