This course is designed for testers and software developers who want to learn how to test software at a detailed level. The process taught in this course can be applied to many different technologies and development environments. The course covers both functional and structural testing, with numerous examples and templates. You will learn the terminology, process, and challenges of testing in the real world.
As a result of attending this seminar, you should have a good working knowledge of unit testing and what it takes to design and conduct an effective unit test of software, regardless of the technology.
Questions? Contact Randy at the "Contact Us" link above.
Return on Investment
- Learn how to find software defects early in the development lifecycle before they become more costly and risky to fix.
- Understand how to design a unit test.
- Learn which tools can help you perform unit testing more effectively.
- Get developers involved in testing.
- Advance your career by reinforcing your testing expertise.
Who Will Benefit
- Software developers
- QA and Test Managers
- Test analysts
program requires no testing knowledge or experience. Extensive
technical knowledge is not a pre-requisite, although familiarity with
coding concepts is helpful.