I know there are times when you and your team would like to receive training but because of time, budget and travel restrictions, you just can't receive the training in person. For those reasons, I have developed these online training courses.
My Online Training is almost like having me training you at your desk!
I present the materials in a very conversational tone. I don't read to you.
"I thought the
detail in the presentations and their layout to be very comprehensive
and most useful. I believe that my level of understanding of testing has
increased ten fold and over the next few years will no doubt increase
Basic Training in Software Testing Participant
"I was your student in Software Testing Foundation Level Course, and I recently successfully passed the exam with the score of 97%. I want to thank you very much for your excellent course which made me capable to achieve this certification. Without your course I could not do that. May I wish you all the best in your life and work!"
To view the free demos, just click here and login as a guest.
I take care to try to deliver a learning experience as close as possible without being there in person. Here's what you will experience:
- Access to the course for as long as you want it!
- A complete set of course notes in Adobe format,
which includes pictures of all slides, checklists, examples and
templates. These are the same materials that students get in our live
- Streaming slide show presentations
of each module in Flash shockwave or MP4 movies which allows you to advance or
review the presentation to see specific slides. This slide show is
narrated by me, Randy Rice, just like I would in a physical class, except
without all of my bad jokes.
- Exercises in each module,
with sample solutions with which to compare your solutions. There are
links that allow you to try your test cases on an sample application.
- Templates and examples in electronic format.
- Streaming video demonstration of screen video of tests being performed.
- Access to me via e-mail, chat sessions, and forums.
- Access to other students to share experiences via chat rooms and message boards.
- Certificate of completion upon completion of the course and submission of your evaluation.