Single-User License Terms
1. The Licensee (one user) may view the modules in this courseware as many times as desired
2. The Licensee may copy the PDF files (course notes files are not downloadable) from the web site onto a single computer to be viewed only by the Licensee as many times as desired. These files may not be stored in a folder that is shared on a network
3. The Licensee may print the articles and other reference documents included in this courseware and may share them with colleagues. These materials may not sold or licensed to any third party. They may not be posted on a company's Intranet site
4. The Licensee and other employees at the Licensee's company may use the templates included in this courseware to create project documents, modifying the templates as desired to best suit each project's needs
5. The Licensee and other employees at the Licensee's company may use the other process assets included in this courseware for their own projects, modifying the documents as desired.
6. Other than as provided above, the Licensee may not make any portion of this courseware, or any representations derived from it, available to any third party in any printed or electronic medium, including but not limited to live presentation, audio or video recording, CD, DVD, computer- or Internet-based training, Web-based seminars, radio or television broadcasts, hardcopy, PDF, or PowerPoint.
7. The Licensee may not sublicense, sell, or transfer this courseware to any third party, with or without compensation.
8. The Licensee may not share their login information with unregistered users.