This e-learning course follows on from the ISTQB Foundation Level Course and leads to the ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst Certification. It contains the identical slides and notes as in the live course.
This course is dedicated to technical test analyst issues such as producing test documentation in relation to technical testing, choosing and applying appropriate specification-based, structure-based, defect-based and experienced-based test design techniques, and specifying test cases to evaluate software characteristics. Candidates will be given exercises, practice exams and learning aids for the ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst qualification.
You will be given exercises, practice exams and learning aids to help you attain the ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analys qualification.Includes one electronic exam voucher for the Advanced Technical Test Analyst exam at a Kryterion Testing Center.
To provide an understanding of test analysis, design and implementation that goes beyond the ISTQB Foundation level. It provides a portfolio of methods for designing tests for a variety of types within any type of software application.Emphasis will be made on technical testers and spreadsheets, templates and utilities will be provided helping students to devise tests that are both effective and efficient, giving best value for the testing being done in the time given.
Who Will Benefit
This course is appropriate for testers, developers, business analysts, quality assurance, domain testers, users and anyone wishing to gain the ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst Qualification.
Prerequisites -Participants wishing to take the ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst Certificate must hold the ISTQB Foundation certificate. If you wish to sit the course without taking the exam, there are no prerequisites.There is also an experience recommendation of 3 years verifiable full-time experience in software or systems testing, development, quality assurance, engineering or a related field.Skills Gained
About the Materials
- Identify and choose appropriate test design techniques for different applications
- Ability to analyze internal system structure in sufficient detail to meet expected quality levels
- Understand the differences between test conditions, test cases, test procedures and test scripts and identify when and when not to produce them.
- Understand and use appropriate functional-based, structural-based, defect-based and experienced-based
- test design techniques.
- Evaluate and apply suitable techniques to test quality characteristics such as performance, reliability,
- accessibility and usability.
- Gaining knowledge of static and dynamic analysis and the tools that support them
- Application and use of keyword-driven scripting techniques for automated testing
The materials for this course are developed by and licensed from Grove Consultants (UK). Materials are accredited by the UK Testing Board in alignment with the 2012 Advanced Test Analyst Syllabus.
About the Instructor
The instructor for this course is Randall Rice, CTAL
, holder of all five advanced level certifications.